The future host of TPIR?

If Rosie O'Donnell was the new host of "The Price is Right", would you still watch it??

Favorite Answer

I would absolutely NOT watch it if Rosie was the host. The only thing I liked her on was Nip/Tuck because she was tortured....lol. I don't think anyone can possibly replace Bob Barker, period. I think the show should be retired, I mean, the darn thing is taped in the Bob Barker Studios, it just doesn't make sense that an American institution should, would, or could be replaced. Have a great night!!

Heck no. I think Rosie was great on her own show but as time has passed she has become overly opinionated and although she speaks of being openly gay and fights for those rights she makes fun of other races. I don't think she is a good choice for any show and that she should actually be removed from the View. She seems to stick her foot in her mouth every week. She's better off at home.

Source(s): My View!
  • jamz

maybe, but what would happen to the barker beauties? would they be odonnells beaus?

i think the ratings would go down as she fires 'swoosh' balls at everyone.

but maybe if regis was to host then things would get intersting. how about simon cowell? "you lost, you miserable twit. get off the stage before i beat you to a bloody pulp." hahahaha

no I would not I cannot stand Rosie

She would ruin it! Just the thought makes my stomach turn!

I might watch it a little more then i do now

no..thers only one bob barker that knows how to say(----COME ON DOWN YOUR THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT)

No.

No.

NO WAY!