Yahoo screen freezes once I type in my name and password.There is a blue line half way the page I can't get of

Once I type in Yahoo in come up on my screen.Then,I sign my name and pass code it inters my yahoo site every thing loads up fine.But there is a dark blue line in the middle of the screen.And it won't let me click on any thing.Not the mail or even to sign out.I have to go to the start button and close my computer down and start over loading the computer imformation on the screen.If,I can't get into my mail I don't know how I am going to be able to read your mail when you send me a answer.

Favorite Answer

YUP just happened to me today also. sounds weird but once i saw the blue line i hit shift and enter on the blue line (dont ask why i was desperate) and it worked. i did it after i was already frozen in try it nothing else worked for me!!

Ben is robust on the "in no way going to be gained" money. yet what in regards to the sixty 5 communities? there is that stupid interest between #sixty 4 and #sixty 5 so the entire form of outcomes is two^4 and you have 3.6893e+18 brackets.... good grief. If every person is stepping right into a latter bracket interest at the same time with for the candy sixteen there's a wide-unfold formulation for the form of brackets mandatory whilst the form of communities is a potential of two. sixty 4 = 2^6 communities..., 6 rounds mandatory to verify a champion, there are 2^sixty 3 available brackets for the 32 = 2^5 communities the stay to tell the tale around a million there are 5 rounds mandatory for a champ, there are 2^31 available brackets etc. the final formulation, if there are 2^n communities, there are n rounds and 2^(2^n - a million) diverse bracket outcomes good success with the predictions. a minimum of activities is a thoroughly random experience.

• jg

There was a problem with some of the older Yahoo Toolbars that has been fixed now - sounds like this problem may be a symptom. If you're still seeing it, uninstall your Yahoo Toolbar from Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel and the problem will most likely go away.

If you like the toolbar and want to keep it around, upgrade to the latest version (click the yellow download button on http://toolbar.yahoo.com) and it should work fine.

I can't believe it.. I thought I was the only person with this problem. Of course, there is nooooo way to contact yahoo!! So.. I took the suggestion ..clicking on the blue bar and IT WORKED.

It's been happening for me since last night. I can't open a thing. It is really annoying.

Worked for me too. Thanks!