Recipe using Portabella Mushroom Tapenade--Need Help?

I received a jar of portabella tapenade as a gift, and would like some suggestions on how best to use and enjoy it. Thanks!

• dandyl
    Favorite Answer

Portabella mushroom tapenade is full of chopped portabella mushrooms, roasted garlic and capers for an exquisite flavor.

turn ordinary snacks into Hors d'Oeuvres with the .tapenade.Serve tapenades atop crostini or crackers, toss your favorite tapenade into cooked pasta, use as a pizza sauce. Add a few spoonfuls of tapenade to vinaigrette for a delicious new way to dress a salad. The uses for tapenades are endless.

Myself I love portabello mushrooms, so I would probably use it on top of hamburgers as a spread, mix it with a softened butter and make an herbed mushroom butter to top off Baked potatoes, or that wonderful Grilled Steak that you are waiting to cook, use it to dip vegetables and possibly for warm tortillas and sourcream.