?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles ยท 1 decade ago

2 guys running red lights?

Two guys in a car drive right through the red light. "Man, you just ran that red light!" exclaimed the passenger. "Don't worry, my brother does it all the time," said the driver. They continue driving through town and then proceed to drive through another stop light.

"You just ran another stop light! You're going to get us killed!" screamed the nervous passenger. "Don't worry, my brother does it all the time," repeated the driver. Moments later, they approached a green light and they came to a halting stop. "Why are you stopping?" asked the anxious passenger. The driver turned and said, "Because my brother might be coming!"

Favorite Answer

Pretty good, I haven't heard that one before.

i have a better one

731984032 guys running red lights?

731984032 guys in a car drive right through the red light. "Man, you just ran that red light!" exclaimed the passenger. "Don't worry, my brother does it all the time," said the driver. They continue driving through town and then proceed to drive through another stop light.

• Mary

Lawyer probably not going to be able to much for you except cost you a few more dollars. Never take off your seat belt until the officer reaches the vehicle. Best case he just writes you for the seat belt. Worst case he thinks you are reaching for a gun and draws his gun on you. Failure to stop means you did not actually come to a complete stop and look both ways, you looked while rolling. Failure to observe is for going through the intersection. Your statement "I did not see it" indicated careless driving. You can explain to the judge about the seat belt and if you cop to the rest he might drop that one. I don't know if NJ lets you take a driving class to get points off your license, however if they do it would be a good investment. Ask the court clerk. Oh yeah, Jersey, which exit?

that was stuped in a funny way

nice job!

That is a good one; thank you

That actually a great joke ;)

that's pretty good

that good haha

ha ha ha ha ha LOL

lol