Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 1 decade ago

i hate when People cheating at chess...is there any program to block them to cheat ???? pls?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No there is no such program.

I suppose you just take it like any other loss. You can learn a lot from playing powerful engines. I personally like to play against Rybka and Spike to improve my game.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some sites may (and I stress may) be able to detect if a computer is running a chess engine while the player is on the web site.

However, even if a player doesn't use PC software to cheat, there's no way to detect whether they might be using another chess program on a PDA or some other separate unit.

So there's no way to eliminate cheating. Just play lots of games, avoide people whom you've played before if you suspect them of cheating, and hopefully you'll find plenty of honest players too.

I don't know what people get out of cheating at online chess... having a good rating should only mean something if you actually earn it by your own efforts.

• 1 decade ago

No such program that can block them its not their fault. Block the source website that are selling cheats programs.

• 1 decade ago

no its just how they react p.s.when they win, you just forgive and forget

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no its impossible

• 1 decade ago

KILL THEM!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.