Do you realize your potential power?

Every one of us lives in different lands, different view points and different faiths.

This gives you, the power to help those who are near you. Our different viewpoints give us the potential to help those in need that are not helped by anyone else.

Find a poor person and feed him.

Helping those who help themselves is an escapism. Wasnt there a time when you were so down even you couldnt help yourself?

Favorite Answer

nobody realizes their full potential power, as for me I do what I can.

As a child my mother always came to my aid. Many times now I think she shouldn't of have. I gain strength through weakness. I am sorry if I am crass but it is true. However in cases I do help to no ending. There are also other ways we can help people. If someone has fallen I can teach that person how to get up rather than lift him.

Before taking care of the needs of other, I must first find someone who will hire individuals over 50.

How does one know its really a poor person or one who is to lazy to work. There is so many out there that is really to lazy to work. They rather have hand outs and the goverment take care of them.