how can i bypass my school's firewall to visit sites that they block?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If they are blocked it is for a reason...GROW UP!!!!

• 1 decade ago

You don't need to bypass the school's firewall. It is for your own protection.

A firewall is called just that, to prevent you from wasting your time on stupidity when you are supposed to be LEARNING.

Learn this: the time to learn is NOW.

• 1 decade ago

you need to configure Administrator Templates.but judging by the way you asked the question-you dont have the experience to do this.you will only mess up the computer,or get yourself into trouble,or even both.LEAVE-IT

• 1 decade ago

you willl eventually get caught. A couple of kids at our school did that. got answers to a test. they got caught. big trouble. Dont do it. not worth it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

don't EVEN think about it!! you'll just get in trouble!! trust me on this....and PLEASE be respectful to those people who are responsible for the computers in your school (computer dudes and duddetes)...i mean, they don't bust their @$$ at work just to keep students get in to Myspace or whatever...can't you just wait for a couple of hours till you get home?

• give me your schools ip address...and name of school and i will help to.......screw you up...

why...why do you have to do this nuts...

this thread is closed....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.