Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Liberals, how euphorically elated are you when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says "imagine a world without America?"

• C = JD
    Favorite Answer

They've been "imagining" since John Lennon arrived in America.

• Steven

Democrat or Republican all Americans would like to see a peaceful end to this war. I find you unamerican and traitorous.

People like you are the most dangerous divisive people in the USA today and I think you should be violated.

I feel you are a danger to society and a disrespect the young men who are fighting in that war who are Democrats.

We just buried a friend who fought in Iraq who was liberal and a Democrat. Also a loyal American. Which your not.

• Jon J

Once again I remind you, that the neocons target the uneducated, unhappy and miss guided people and tell them the liberals are why they are why they are so unhappy and misguided and because they are so misguided and unhappy and uneducated they believe it, so sad but true, Look at this misguided gentlemans questions, look at it closely, just blind hate with no way to win.

You have to give credit to the power of the press and the uneducated.

• dstr

Don't drag us all into it..he is referring to the same government that so many of us already hate, unfortunately you and those like you do not understand ,that the real enemies of America are in Our Nations Highest Office.

Liberals don't actually hate America. But nice try on that. Have fun with your hasty generalizations.