Currentl, among all the disadvantaged people out there, who needs the most prayer from you?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

People should stop praying and start DOING things to better themselves and their world.

It's your world. Everyone else just lives in it.

• 1 decade ago

The group that have been on my mind most this holiday season is the children of fallen soldiers. Those children who have lost parents in the Iraq war. May God bless them and continue to have mercy on them.

• undir
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Nobody. A lot of people could do with us all getting off our asses and actually doing something to help them rather than waiting for some god to do it.

No offense to anyone, but I think actions are more likely to help than prayers.

• 1 decade ago

One can have ALL the people in the world pray for them, but until THEY take the first step in praying and asking God to help THEM it is not going to do any good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

People in ministry and on the mission field. Don't give Up!!!

You are changing the world for the better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That is a dang good question. My mind wants me to pray for all of the lazy people to get of their bums and get a job, but my heart wont let me do that.

• 1 decade ago

Anyone and everyone who is less advantaged deserves prayer. Also those not in Christ need prayer.

• 1 decade ago

Sudan.

• 1 decade ago

consider it done.

• 1 decade ago

<------------ Pray for the poor bastard.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.