Currentl, among all the disadvantaged people out there, who needs the most prayer from you?

Favorite Answer

People should stop praying and start DOING things to better themselves and their world.

It's your world. Everyone else just lives in it.

The group that have been on my mind most this holiday season is the children of fallen soldiers. Those children who have lost parents in the Iraq war. May God bless them and continue to have mercy on them.

• undir

Nobody. A lot of people could do with us all getting off our asses and actually doing something to help them rather than waiting for some god to do it.

No offense to anyone, but I think actions are more likely to help than prayers.

One can have ALL the people in the world pray for them, but until THEY take the first step in praying and asking God to help THEM it is not going to do any good.

People in ministry and on the mission field. Don't give Up!!!

You are changing the world for the better.

That is a dang good question. My mind wants me to pray for all of the lazy people to get of their bums and get a job, but my heart wont let me do that.

Anyone and everyone who is less advantaged deserves prayer. Also those not in Christ need prayer.

Sudan.

consider it done.

<------------ Pray for the poor bastard.