Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How Quickly Would Kerry Have Surrendered The Country?

Would he be serving terrorists with some of his wife's fine condiments?

And Jon J wins the award for by far the lamest response with the least amount of humor. Take your holier than thou attitude some place else Jon. It's no good here.

For your information I'm currently attending a major university in the U.S. I'm just here to make a little fun of people like you.

• Favorite Answer

All of America would be bent over a table, with Osama standing behind us.

And he wouldn't have any lube.

How has George Bush's responses made us safer? Where's Osama bin Forgotten? How come my son was sent to Iraq without body armor and how come U.S. Army reserve units had to beg ammo from other units while in combat? How come our troops still don't have vehicles adequately armored and which break down within days of being brought into use? How come Halliburton, Dick Cheney's old employer, was found guilty of having shorted the troops in the field of millions of dollars worth of rations and clean, drinkable water? How come the world has turned against us for George's immoral and illegal invasion of a country that posed absolutely NO threat to the United States? AND since it's going to take you a LONG time figuring all that out, I'll be happy to take care of your wife for ya. I'll even let you name the kids!

• Jon J

Once again I remind you, that the neocons target the uneducated, unhappy and miss guided people and tell them the liberals are why they are why they are so unhappy and misguided and because they are so misguided and unhappy and uneducated they believe it, so sad but true, Look at this misguided gentlemans questions, look at it closely, just blind hate with no way to win.

You have to give credit to the power of the press and the uneducated..

................................................

Well I am a College Graduate, I own my own businesses and do well enough, and based upon your question, I have no idea what your major is in. Most likely I am far more educated than you and far more successful then you and I find it amusing that little boys like your self would challenge the men like Kerry who actually went to war.

I have an idea. Instead of asking what if questions, why don't you try asking a question about why Iraq is such a disaster? No one could have done a faster or more concrete screw up than Bush did with the Iraq invasion. Are you so affraid of the truth that you have to delfect it by asking stupid, inane, what if questions that have no bearing on whats happening now?

3 seconds after he took his Oath of Office cuz the terrorists would have been waiting for him so he'd have hopped Air Force One to Afghanistan for training.

He would vote against the surrender before he voted for it.

I don't know. He would have spent the whole four years figuring out what his "plan" was.

No

quit the screwball questions

2 seconds thank God he will not be president!!!

you disrespect our servicemen...... he was one of them fighting in vietnam while your boy bush was god knows where????