what is the craziest dream you ever had?

I have the most craziest dreams. Sometimes they are regular dreams and other ones are like flash dreams or flash nightmares.

Favorite Answer

I have A LOT of crazy dreams (and did from my earliest memories of dreams)

I know the one that was funniest was about my husband before we were married. He used to work in a grocery store to put himself through college and worked in the produce department.

Well I dreamed he had a horrible mess on his hands. People set up watermelons as bowling pins and used round watermelon as a ball. And smash, what a mess! And then someone emptied a whole display of oranges and they just rolled down the steps in the back of the store. Smashed up fruit was everywhere and people were falling down and throwing things and just making a big mess. all the workers were pi**ed but everyone else was having a good time.

When I was younger, I remember walking through a mall in my hometown called Midtown Plaza. It seemed relatively normal except the elevators were all replaced from those vines from Super Mario Bros. It was almost like a ski lift where you just grab on and it pulls you up to the next floor, or lowers you to the floor below. But the people, the stores, everything else was normal. It was so surreal, especially at that age.

At the age of 14 or 15, I dreamt that I was in my school canteen and it had just been renovated. And I was chatting to my old music teacher and she was about to tell me something when I fainted. Then I wake up in hospital and I'm told I was pregnant and I just lost the baby...it was the freakiest dreams I've ever had, and I've tried to work it out in a Freudian manner, but it just makes no sense!

living in the moon all alone with lots of foods