When you think of having a woman as president?.........?

Is the most worrisome thought, having a man as the first lady?

Favorite Answer

Lol, only if the first lady is Clinton! Could you imagine all the access to interns he'll have?!

The woman president would not have to be married.

Her husband would be 'first gentleman' He would almost certainly not have a sex change operation. "First Lady" is not a defined office, her husband could do anything he wished that avoided a conflict of interest.

The most worrisome thought is having Dick Cheney

as president. Beyond scary!

No way! Having a woman as president ROCKS! Hillary I think will be the best! It's about time we have a woman for president. Bill being the "first lady" may be something to worry about! LOL

I would love to see Hilary Clinton as President. America already loves the Clinton family because of Bill. I can just imagine it now. While Hilary is on the oval office, Bill will be out back in his pajamas smoking weed and barbequeing steaks with 4-5 interns!

• Joe K

He would be her b**ch.

I get self-conscience as it is when I am in the passenger seat of the car and a woman is driving. People in the cars beside us stare, point, and laugh as if they are saying, "Look at that wuss letting that woman drive!"

I can image the power struggle now-

Man: I am the MAN of this house!

Woman: Oh yeah? Well I am the PRESIDENT of the united states!

• Step

I think he would be the first man and right now a women could not do much worse.

the husband would be the First Man.

And let's not hope Bill Clinton is the first First Man. I hate his wife.

I would enjoy any woman except Hillary

No, the most worrisome thought is having a woman as a president...hopefully it will never happen.

I dont know how to think of it. She basically ran before but i think there might be better people out there to run at the same time

we have a woman president (philippines)

and its not just worrisome my dear...

its CHAOTIC!!!!