When you think of having a woman as president?.........?

Is the most worrisome thought, having a man as the first lady?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lol, only if the first lady is Clinton! Could you imagine all the access to interns he'll have?!

• 1 decade ago

The woman president would not have to be married.

Her husband would be 'first gentleman' He would almost certainly not have a sex change operation. "First Lady" is not a defined office, her husband could do anything he wished that avoided a conflict of interest.

The most worrisome thought is having Dick Cheney

as president. Beyond scary!

• 1 decade ago

No way! Having a woman as president ROCKS! Hillary I think will be the best! It's about time we have a woman for president. Bill being the "first lady" may be something to worry about! LOL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would love to see Hilary Clinton as President. America already loves the Clinton family because of Bill. I can just imagine it now. While Hilary is on the oval office, Bill will be out back in his pajamas smoking weed and barbequeing steaks with 4-5 interns!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Joe K
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He would be her b**ch.

I get self-conscience as it is when I am in the passenger seat of the car and a woman is driving. People in the cars beside us stare, point, and laugh as if they are saying, "Look at that wuss letting that woman drive!"

I can image the power struggle now-

Man: I am the MAN of this house!

Woman: Oh yeah? Well I am the PRESIDENT of the united states!

• Step
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think he would be the first man and right now a women could not do much worse.

• 1 decade ago

the husband would be the First Man.

And let's not hope Bill Clinton is the first First Man. I hate his wife.

I would enjoy any woman except Hillary

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, the most worrisome thought is having a woman as a president...hopefully it will never happen.

• 1 decade ago

I dont know how to think of it. She basically ran before but i think there might be better people out there to run at the same time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

we have a woman president (philippines)

and its not just worrisome my dear...

its CHAOTIC!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.