Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Is this a good christmas present?

okay my fiance went out and spent like 400 dollars on me and bought me all kinds of stuff but all I bout him was a ring that only cost 185 dollars should I feel bad or is he crazy for spending that much money on me??? I just cant afford to spend 400 dollars on one person? What should I do?

Favorite Answer

I really don't think that he bought you so much so you would buy him something expensive. Don't worry about it. He's your fiancee so what does it matter. I would stick with just the ring. You spent enough. I don't think he's crazy but I don't think you need to match him either.

if he knows you aint cash like that then dont worry i love some one to give me a 185 dollar ring and how do u know he spent 400 dollars and if hes mad just make 10 tickets of sex anytime worth 50 dollars a ticket just joking bout hey might work

Stick with the just gift you bought. Maybe you could make him some cookies or make a small gift and give that to him first, then the ring. It will make the ring seem like more if he thinks you are only giving him cookies. Don't ever compete with money, it will doom the marriage. Let him know that it IS the thought that counts and not the price tag.

Just give him the ring. A $185 gift is a nice one. I'm sure he's giving you the things he bought because he wants to, not so you'll buy him a bunch of things as well.

if ur fiance spent so much money on u it most likely means that he is wildly in love with you whatever u bought him im sure he will cherish as u bought it for him i am sure he will understand if you couldnt afford a better gift and will love u all the more for spending as much as you did on him you have absolutely no reason to feel bad about this

It sounds like a nice ring you got him.

If he is any decent human being he isn't going to ask you two tally up the amount you spent on eachother and compare.

Just keep in mind if he overspends now, he may overspend after your married too.

A frank conversation about financial responsibility may be in order after the holidays. Money problems are a big reason for marriage problems.

its the thought that counts not the amount spent give hime the present he may like it then take him to a nice dinner

give him some thing else wit them that cost

• n

don't be sorry.ur gift is from the heart.

i think you need to coz he's your finance