Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Liberals, are you mad that Laura Bush is trying to steal attention away from Tim Johnson's medical condition?

Favorite Answer

i have no idea what you are talking about........i am to busy being gay.

No, I'm just mad at Laura Bush in general.

While I don't care for the Bushes, I don't wish either of them ill health and I hope that the first lady recovers and lives a long and healthy life. It is my hope that all Republicans feel the same way about Sen. Johnson.

No one can help the medical condition they have. So no one is stealing attention from anyone. Sorry you are such a sore loser and can't move on with your life, but there comes a point when you need to grow up.

WHATEVER!! that is so ridiculous! Laura Bush is THE FIRST LADY!! Ive never even heard of Tim Johnson!! WHO???

Yeah, I'm fuming. Of course not! What a silly question. Besides, we want Tim Johnson to quietly recover and regain his seat.

Here's some checks of proof ( Click back then go on http://www.uutx.com to get started)

I'm not mad at all...I think that anything you can find "NICE" to say about Laura's legs...go for it.......

Yes. The nerve.

I don't see it that way at all.

keep up the good work matt!!!!!