Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what do you think of people's pissed-off looking avatars. what's up with that?

ps--please don't be a lame a** who answers a question with a question. it's too damn predictable. thanks.

Favorite Answer

Perhaps they have issues. Lots of pissed off looking people in public too.

I know... If you want to show the whole world you're permanently miffed there are more dramatic and interesting ways to do it. Become an emo rock star for instance - I hear 'Panic at the Disco' are looking for people... It strikes me as fairly angsty but makes me a little reflective also. Its sad to think that there are people out there that are so pissed-off that even thier avatars are angry.

BTW nice avatar Thuggy......:)

I guess some are trying to convey a particular attitude.

Life's too short to be that p*ssed all the time.

I usually ignore most people avatar's anyway....words speak louder (for me anyway)

I give other people's avatars about as much thought as I do a passing stranger at the grocery store.

Some people want to project an "I don't care" attitude to the world - even a virtual one. Personally, I feel a better way to say I don't care is smile, smile, smile :-)

• I don't know. It always makes me giggle. My guess is they think they're big and bad or something and want me to be afraid of their avatar. Hm.

yeah and have you noticed how the pissed-off avatars ask really angry questions.

When i see that i figure they were already pissed off and ready for action when they entered into this.

• Bella

There are some really odd looking aviators,That's for sure.Mine looks ok and quite like me.

well its their choice- i mean not everyone is happy all the time after all...so their must be alot of pissed off people in the world....hahaha!