Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what do you think of people's pissed-off looking avatars. what's up with that?

ps--please don't be a lame a** who answers a question with a question. it's too damn predictable. thanks.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Perhaps they have issues. Lots of pissed off looking people in public too.

• 1 decade ago

I know... If you want to show the whole world you're permanently miffed there are more dramatic and interesting ways to do it. Become an emo rock star for instance - I hear 'Panic at the Disco' are looking for people... It strikes me as fairly angsty but makes me a little reflective also. Its sad to think that there are people out there that are so pissed-off that even thier avatars are angry.

• 1 decade ago

BTW nice avatar Thuggy......:)

I guess some are trying to convey a particular attitude.

Life's too short to be that p*ssed all the time.

I usually ignore most people avatar's anyway....words speak louder (for me anyway)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I give other people's avatars about as much thought as I do a passing stranger at the grocery store.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Some people want to project an "I don't care" attitude to the world - even a virtual one. Personally, I feel a better way to say I don't care is smile, smile, smile :-)

• I don't know. It always makes me giggle. My guess is they think they're big and bad or something and want me to be afraid of their avatar. Hm.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah and have you noticed how the pissed-off avatars ask really angry questions.

• 1 decade ago

When i see that i figure they were already pissed off and ready for action when they entered into this.

• Bella
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There are some really odd looking aviators,That's for sure.Mine looks ok and quite like me.

• 1 decade ago

well its their choice- i mean not everyone is happy all the time after all...so their must be alot of pissed off people in the world....hahaha!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.