If you could spend New Year's Eve anywhere around the world, where would that be???

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't mind going to the mountains...Snow, Snow, and more Snow....

We went final 365 days in hopes to have the comparable adventure we had on the part of three 4 years in the past. We had dinner in a tent in italy the place that they had a dj, stilt dancers and plenty extra. It genuinely poured that nighttime yet we had one in each of those blast. although, final 365 days it became poor. first of all we have not been there in a pair years, yet on New Years the park became closed by ability of 930am because of the fact of all the individuals. We have been packed like sardines. there became no inner maximum place to relish the nighttime or the countdown like the 365 days we spent interior the tent in italy. and individuals have been in basic terms downright impolite. I somewhat have been to Disney over 36 circumstances. i'm a diehard disney fan. I took my boyfriend of three years there for the 1st time final wintry climate for christmas/new years and he refuses to return. interior the 36 circumstances I somewhat have been there it became the worst adventure I somewhat have had and 3 fo the circumstances down there i ended up in a scientific institution. i'm undecided if it became in basic terms a foul 365 days, or what has befell the previous 2 years however the gang became staggering and the service/strategies for sparkling Years at Epcot have been no relaxing. i could propose a different park and optimistically somebody else could have a sturdy suggestion for you.

Las Vegas

New York, Paris, London, Hong Kong

I would love to see all these places for a big celebration.

Far away from Yahoo Answers

Mainz, Germany. But Blue can take me to Ireland with her, too. I'm game either way!

In Ichi's cottage in England.

in my home sweet home.....i've seen too many foolish things occur for the sake of "celebration" and prefer to spend the evening in the comfort of my home with my family

I'd take all my friends to Ireland...I've always wanted to go there but would be quite boring all by myself! :)

Source(s):

NYC or disney land