to all of you paul walker fans(or not) who thinks he is SEXY?!!?

• Jayna
    Favorite Answer

He's a cutie but what's your question?

Sorry the first time I saw him he was standing next to the very goregous Freddie Prinze Jr in She's All that so I didn't notice him and the next time he was standing next to my future ex husband Vin Diesel in "The Fast and the Furious" so I definitely didn't notice him there either. He may want to stop starring in movies with amazingly hot men. He is handsome, but compared to those two, he kind of fades into the background.

I do. hell yeah, he's horny! he's hella effective and drop-ineffective stunning. i enjoyed him in 8 under. he became nevertheless horny even nevertheless he became bundled up. any action picture he makes is cool and powerful. Into The Blue became ok yet not as exciting as i envisioned it 2 b. in spite of the reality that he did have an exquisite physique in that action picture. mmm! Paul Walker is two warm 2 safeguard.

He's so hot, the sun gets a tan when he walks on the beach..

he's surely SEXY HOT

NICE STOMACH BUT THE FACE UMUM NO IM SRRY

• jacemo

he is SO SEXY that he is mouth watering!!!!!!!!!

luvvv him

• yes maam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!