Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How easily are you able to make fun of yourself?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Very easy. I'm pretty clumbsy, I mumble, and I don't always say the smartest things. I'm my own bully basically.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I can make fun of myself easily, but then sometimes I get mad at myself for being so mean to myself, so I kick the hell out of myself and piss on my own bleeding head

• hmbn
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I make fun of myself quite often actually. It's more comfortable to do than making fun of someone else. Plus, there's plenty to poke fun at about me - I discover something new everyday! Just ask my bananas.

• 1 decade ago

All the time, I love to make people laugh by making fun of myself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have a pretty good sense of humor so i can't usually laugh at myself quite easily or even in a group when we are all laughing at each other. it's just when i get singled out by someone else that it doesn't feel so great.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do it all too easily.

I even posted an old photo of myself playing dress up with my sister, wearing a flower print dress and a floppy pink hat.

I deleted it a few days later though.

• 1 decade ago

I do it more than I make fun of others. Laughing at yourself is crucial to your happiness.

• 1 decade ago

im the first to poke a joke at myself, but i feel like only i can make fun of myself. when someone else makes the joke i get a bit bothered.

• 1 decade ago

I make fun of myself all the time.

• 1 decade ago

I make fun of myself all the time... my hubby is always saying"More people need to laugh at themselves like you do"... My six year old told me a while ago"Mom, believe me, we're laughing AT you, not WITH you"... I thought that was hysterical...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.