Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How easily are you able to make fun of yourself?

Favorite Answer

Very easy. I'm pretty clumbsy, I mumble, and I don't always say the smartest things. I'm my own bully basically.

• ?

I can make fun of myself easily, but then sometimes I get mad at myself for being so mean to myself, so I kick the hell out of myself and piss on my own bleeding head

• hmbn

I make fun of myself quite often actually. It's more comfortable to do than making fun of someone else. Plus, there's plenty to poke fun at about me - I discover something new everyday! Just ask my bananas.

All the time, I love to make people laugh by making fun of myself.

i have a pretty good sense of humor so i can't usually laugh at myself quite easily or even in a group when we are all laughing at each other. it's just when i get singled out by someone else that it doesn't feel so great.

I do it all too easily.

I even posted an old photo of myself playing dress up with my sister, wearing a flower print dress and a floppy pink hat.

I deleted it a few days later though.

I do it more than I make fun of others. Laughing at yourself is crucial to your happiness.

im the first to poke a joke at myself, but i feel like only i can make fun of myself. when someone else makes the joke i get a bit bothered.

I make fun of myself all the time.

I make fun of myself all the time... my hubby is always saying"More people need to laugh at themselves like you do"... My six year old told me a while ago"Mom, believe me, we're laughing AT you, not WITH you"... I thought that was hysterical...