Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

if my cat can't understand the meaning of kisses why does she still like being kissed?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

feels good

much like people who don't understand the meaning of making love but still go humping on each other

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A lot of people miss-interpret what they believe to be kisses; Cats actually have scent glands in their faces and forehead. When they appear to be kissing they are really smelling you they can pick up on all kinds of things such as what type of mood you are in. And this fact is one that I found to be quite interesting I didn't even notice until after I heard it. A cat rubbing their forehead against your forehead means that they are claiming you as their property; they believe that you belong to them not the other way around

• 1 decade ago

Oh they definetely do understand kisses , mine kisses me at night all night long , although I have been told by someone on this thread that cats do not kiss ,call it what you want its kisses. When I pick up my beautiful Printzee, and say give mommy kiss , he automatically kisses my nose or lips. So to answer your question, they definetely undertsand that a kiss means love and affection.

• 1 decade ago

She understands. She just happens to have a different understanding than you do. But it's all good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

why wouldn't your cat understand kisses? mine do

• 1 decade ago

Why do you think she does not understand? I am sure she does understand you.

• 1 decade ago

just because shes an animal doesnt mean she doesnt understand!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.