Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Should I be insulted?

I just got an e-mail from a regular user here at work, who said my neck is as red as it gets. Is that an insult or a compliment?

Favorite Answer

that's an insult...

Source(s): by the way... your cookies were awfully tempting :)

So....your coworker is calling you a redneck....does that insult you? What was your immediate reaction after you read the email?

Only you can know if it's an insult or not. But please....don't take it too personal. I'm sure you are an upstanding kind of person. Take the joke, or the insult, which ever way he meant it and toss it right out the window. If you really wanna get the guy....lol...color one of your front teeth black and just smile really big at him the next time you see him!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

No

A bad reaction is better than no reaction.

Besides, don't join the club of those who insult and judge.

Stay above all of that nonsense, and don't worry about what people think.

I live by the philosophy - "Everybody Loves Me"

Even if they don't, it really doesn't matter, because everyone that DOES matter, DOES love me.

um, i guess u gotta be insulted, but that depends...how red is 'as red as it gets'..? if there's a reason for this person to notice, then it might be a little too out of the ordinary, so..check it out first.=P

I guess I would take it as an insult if you are not proud to be a redneck.

If you have to ask, you probably aint a redneck, but just take it in stride. Now, "Trailer trash" is an insult!

depends on how you want to take it by the way how red is your neck if you're a redneck I guess stand up and be proud:)

uhm, depends on what your proud of. I know some people that would think that was great...personally I would take that as an insult.

I'd consider it a compliment. I'm proud to be a redneck.

• Sunnie

No, don't be insulted...there's nothing wrong with being a redneck...I am friends with many, many, many, & they are all very nice & fun!

Hmm...Not sure...Are you a red neck? If so, take it as a compliment...We need more women like you....