Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Bush = the best OR the worst President ever ?

As a foreign guy (Belgium, Europe), I'm pretty interested in what you US fellaz think of your president...

Favorite Answer

He's neither! He's too big an idiot to be the best and too good at covering his butt to be the worst.

• Neither. He is in no way the best, but he is FAR from the worst.

He has kept our country safe from terrorist attacks, which is more than can be said about some European nations.

I am sure you guys hear all of the bad news about Bush, with nothing good. Well the majority of America does not think that way, it is mainly the news media. The people who DO think that way will probably listen to whatever the media tells them, anyway.

There ARE still people in America who love this country, and the President.

Bush may be the most dishonest president I have ever experienced. His administration is built on lies, Iraq is lies, he lies about the environment, the workings of the government. He's the guy who said whomever outed the CIA agent would be fired. Well, we are still waiting for the axe to fall.

Only history will reveal whether or not Bush was a good or bad president. If you directed your question as to whether or not he is a good leader, I would have to say he is not.

His intentions and policies may be good, but he has failed as a leader to unite Americans toward a common goal.

• C = JD

In modern times, I would say that Reagan was the best and Carter the worst.

Where does Bush lie among our Presidents? It's hard to say since he's still in office.

Middle of the road. Much better than FDR or Carter, but not as good as Regan or Lincoln or Washington.

He's not the best nor is he the worst.

In modern times... Carter was the worst and Ronaldus Maximus was the best.

the absolute worst President in U.S. history.

His failed policies will hamper this country for decades to come.

• Steven

Except maybe Johnston. Yea, Johnston was worse think he killed Kennedy. Just couldn't prove it. He went into viet nam

and killed 56,000 men and all most obliterated their country.

I think Johnston wins hands down but Bush runs a close second

Make sure to check the history books on him(after leaving office) and read it to your children and grand children...I think you'll get quite a few laughs, and give you something to talk about for years to come....