Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

quick and easy recipies?

Does any one know any qucik and easy recipies? nothing spicy! i am just learning to cook and would like some ideas. thanks! :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

eggs poached or fried r the bst recipe for a beginner,,its non spicy too.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I do not prepare dinner something throughout the week that takes greater than forty five mins, I love Rachel ray, she has satisfactory recipes that every one best take 30 minutes or much less and he or she has no less than 6 cookbooks stuffed with them the one main issue is she requires plenty of clean constituents so repeatedly I depart out what I feel is not rather vital additionally she cuts and chops plenty of stuff so if you're now not fast with a knife it will take greater than part an hour. If you might have visible the economic on television for the vidallia chop, that rather is helping shrink prep time. you'll be able to additionally check out crock pot recipes, you jut placed the whole thing within the pot within the morning (or the night time earlier than and refrig in a single day) and simply allow prepare dinner all day at the same time your at paintings/institution and dinner is equipped while you get residence. and final however without doubt now not least, when you've got an outside grill they paintings satisfactory and prepare dinner fast you'll be able to grill steak or bird or beef chops and do a fast and handy facet, like rice or a noodle packet or salad.

• 1 decade ago

Go to the tv food network, ivillage.com, or allrecipes.com. Betty Crocker has some good ones to. Joy of cooking, the book, and better homes and gardens. From there, sky's the limit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go onto Kraft.com, they have some great recipes that combine store ingredients with your own to make it easier!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no back chocolate cookies, peanut butter,oats,chocolate,sugar,and butter. Beware there addictive lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.