Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

what was the perfect gift u receive or gave to someone?

what was the best gift u ever receive on christmas day or eve and what was the best gift u gave some one

• Judith
    Favorite Answer

The best gift I've received is a box of chocolate-covered cherries. Mom has given me & my 3 sisters this gift for about 50 yrs except 1 yr when she gave us something different; we let her know it wasn't acceptable.

One Xmas I didn't have much money & I bought 5 cheap albums. Mom kept all family photos in 2 boot boxes which I stole (she didn't even miss them) & I sorted them 1 per child & 1 for everything else. Then in chronological order. Took forever. And she cried when she unwrapped them & looked at them. Every once in awhile she brings that gift up when reminicing.

the best gift i received is my donney & bourke purse and the best gift i ever gave would have to be ME!!!

when my dad gave me a 22 rifle, a " real " archery set and a beagle hound named " Niki " and informed me it was time I learned the Ancient Ways of our Ancestors. these were the good times growing up on a farm

Money, obviously. Sorry was that narrow minded? "Joy and love and peace on earth!" As if.

Gimme the cash!

a digital camera my boyfriedn loved electronics!!

so perfect