Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What do you buy a guy you recently started dating for Christmas?

He is someone I definitely see as long-term potential and want to buy something special.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If in doubt... Best Buy Gift Card.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Set a cost reduce with him!!! so that you both spend the same quantity which will dodge some significant awkwardness! the price reduce relies upon upon how lengthy you've been relationship and how a lot funds you both earn. once you've been relationship for type of a month then get him a effective excellent or some cologne. i imagine attempt to be spending about £20 to £30 in case you haven't time-honored one yet another too lengthy and that is a marginally severe quantity. you do not opt for to spend a lot of money once you should split in 2 months. Thats brutal yet its real. And an extra beneficial element! flow for a marginally danger-free. till you recognize what he needs or recognize he has particular tastes.

• 1 decade ago

Don't spend too much money. You may be shocked in 4 or 5 months when you two start drifting. Give him something nice that you would buy a cousin.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Music? Passes to a movie? Gift cards? Tokens for car-washes?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Cologne, a nice shirt, or maybe a pair of tickets to some event you think both of you will enjoy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how about... uhm... if you have a picture of the 2 of you, you could frame it in a nice frame? buy the 1st movie you saw at the movies for him on dvd... buy something he would want but sayss he would never spend the money on it....

• 1 decade ago

ask him what he likes. if he doesn't responce, then talk to someone who is his friend or another male like him. i am havin the same problem. so just go with it

• 1 decade ago

well...... you can buy a good shaver or tools or just your love etc...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.