Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is this a good solution to get her back?

shes acting like she hates me and she wont realy talk to me normaly anymore. i also know she likes some other guy. i cant live without her. from the beggining its been like a fairy tale story and she made my life amazing. i cant picture her with anotheer guy it just breaks my heart. a week b4 she broke up with me she said she loved me. i wanted to know wwhat she has done b4 she was with me and she told me shes only made out. i was stupid for not believing her and i anoyed her about it to much and she finaly just had enough and broke up with me. if i never anoyed her about it i wuld still have her in my arms right now, thats why i cant let it end because of something so stupid. i live an hour away from her and i asked her freind if she can tell her to come with her to the mall and meet a guy with heer. so im guna be there and suprise her and give her her christmas present. hopefully it will be a fairytale ending.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dave,

The issues you have with control and jealousy are far more great than you realize yourself. You have already squashed what you had with the girl you are speaking of and I think you need to analyze your feelings and beliefs before pursuing a relationship with another. Focus on why you feel so insecure. Fix you before moving on. I say this genuinely with great sympathy. I don't want you to think I'm telling you that you are bad or that something is wrong with you. Many others have had the same issue to deal with. I just want you to know that if you don't acknowledge your faults and actually fix them instead of thinking you want to, then you are going to have a ruff road ahead. Good luck and God bless!

SophiaLinae

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well is she is pist at you i would just meet up with her and tell her what you typed. how u can't live without her and u dnt want it to end over something so stupid. just tell her that. and other stuff about giving u another chance. and then give her a christmas present. b4 she answers...bt if ur 2 pussy 2 do it...than do the mall thing. she just might be shoked..get even MADDER and hate u 4 ever..so good luck

• 1 decade ago

best of luck hope things work out happy holidays

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes i think it is the best !

==========================================================

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion.htm...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

r u sure you wanna do that ??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.