How much should I tip for a wet haircut? I'm talking about at places like Wondercuts?

Supercuts, Fantastic Sams, Walmart etc. They are not just cheap they say that they are haircut specialist because that is all they do is cut hair. No hair coloring or fancy stuff...

Favorite Answer

$3.00 is great. Most charge $12.00, if you give them $15.00 have them to just keep the change.

I never ever let them wash my hair and then blow it dry because I don't like having frizzy hair so all they do is damp it then cut and I'm a basic cut just a couple inches off the length and relayer the front pieces so I only give $2 it you are getting a different style and they do a great job the I'd give more of a tip

Like 2 or 3 dollars. Specially if that's all they do is cut.

• Judith

10 to 15% of the bill. So if it costs $10 it would be $1 or $1.50.

If they do a really good job...one or two bucks is sufficient I would think.

• Ash

id only tip 3 dollars.....if its a trim...other than that 5 if your feeling generous.....=)