Riddle for the smart ones!?!?!?

There is a wedding in a round building. After the main ceremony, the bride goes to the restroom. The groom waits outside the door for her. Then suddenly he hears a scream! He runs into the restroom and finds his bride dead on the floor. Who killed the bride?!?! When they asked the guests, their reply was, we were dancing on the dancefloor. When they asked the cook, he said he was bringing in the cake. They asked the maid, she said she was cleaning the corners. They even asked the groom! And he said, I was standing outside the door. Who Killed The Bride????

Favorite Answer

The maid- round buildings have no corners.

The building is round, but the rooms inside the building are rectangles, hence they have corners. Hence the maid could have been cleaning the corners of the rooms - Did she say she was cleaning the corners of the building or the corners of the rooms ? Now with everyone having a good escuse, we come down to basics, who was the last person seen with the bride ? Who was the closest (in distance) to the bride ? The answer my friends is the bridegroom. He was standing just outside the restroom door, so one else could have enetered or left the rest room, without him seeing them. Hence the crime was commited by the Bridegroom. He killed her & then made up the wild story. Hang the bastard I say !!!!

The maid is hard to find a corner in a round building

The Maid!! ( No corners in a round building)

Well, I am not sure. But since it is a round building, I am going to suggest there are no corners and the maid killed her. I dont know why I suspect it but I do!

The maid. She said she was cleaning the corners, but there are no corners in a round building!

Corners in a round building? A Maid at a wedding? hmmmmm.

That's not hard at all since a round building wouldn't have any corners, so the maid is obviously lying and really stupid. Who cleans corners anyways? She could have said she was dusting or something. Another case of stupid criminals.

It was the maid because there are no corners in a round building.

the maid...

how= while she was 'cleaning the corners', she creeped into the

the restroom and killed her... then, she climbed out the

window and went back into the hotel...there is no corners in

a round building...

why= the maid was in love with the groom & couldnt bear the

thought that he was going to marry someone else...

Source(s): my brains

this must be a new kind of round building with corners, she might of been cleaning the corners of something square xxxxxx

i suppose it must of been the maid, but just cos shes a bareface lier dont make her a killer, the bride probably had a vision of what her life will be like married to the groom and killed herself