Should RICK be THE 5TH MEMBER of "BOYZ II GUYS" or does his SAW Avatar send out the wrong MESSAGE???

Favorite Answer

SOOOOOO GAY

I think Rick should be the 5th member. And just as you guys are getting popular, drop y'all like the emotional baggage you really are. He's the real talent of the group, anyway.

Saw is rated R, so none of the mothers of the 12 year olds will allow them to purchase your CDs. Ask Rick to change his avatar to the Enfamil Bear...

Source(s): ♥♥♥

Rick is a very nice person. Go ahead and let him join.. every group needs a bad boy.

• Yoda

Well it doesn't exactly attract al the screaming girls but I am sure he would be a good band member

name your band

"boyz saw 3 guys"

come on man, pick me!! its sexual discrimination if you don't and I will sue.... I know my rights!! he's so scary looking and I will be good for you ratings...just look how much success black eyed peas had when they took on a chick! before fergie everyone was like black eye'd who? now they rock! SUPA GIRL POWER!!!

it dosent exactually fit "the image" your looking for but every boy band need the "bad boy" and that could be him!

Yes, let me join. i can change the picture if you really want...

but, only if i have to...

i can scare people on stage!

• High?

Things that make you go hmmm

no seems fine.

(note to Rick: Kill them before anybody misses them!)