Gummi and his BOY BAND "BOYZ II GUYS" are now taking applications for a 5th member ... WHO WANTS THE JOB??

• Yoda
    Favorite Answer

LOL Can I be one of the sexy dancers in the back ground?

• kull

i like adventure myself yet I thoroughly comprehend whilst somebody isn't a fan of their song. to illustrate I even have heard somebody say that the song Separate techniques (worlds aside) is tacky. i'm able to be certain the element even nonetheless i like that song. yet whilst somebody have been to declare like the song do no longer stop Believing is tacky i would not purchase that bullsh*t for a 2nd it is an superb song. I propose even non followers of adventure that i understand like that one song. i do no longer in easy terms like the band gadget in any respect. yet they do have a great style of musical skills and abilities. in spite of the undeniable fact that, i like the band Downset, a hardcore band with rap good factors that are no longer so musically gifted yet they have MASS power and merely songs that groove. BQ:Drink alcohol? NO no longer anymore BQ2:as quickly as I say Billy, you're saying... your stupid

How bout taking me on, then you can call the band BOYZ II GUYS and SUPA!!! I see this going somewhere...

Get Mikey Jackson

Well, since it's a boy band, I guess that leaves me out. Too bad. I can sing really good.

Now you want to come crawling back. Well, the price has just gone up. Leave the contract with my manager and I MIGHT get back with you.

It's me again, the only instrument I can play is the wash board so take my resume into future consideration that is if I can find it

Gimme the job as manager or I will punch you in the throat

I would like to apply for the position of groupie...I think my credentials are in order (lifts up shirt)....I will meet you and the boys backstage! lol

hmmm....

i'll tell my boys dont line up after me then

better line up for that application...

lol