Gummi and his BOY BAND "BOYZ II GUYS" are now taking applications for a 5th member ... WHO WANTS THE JOB??

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Yoda
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL Can I be one of the sexy dancers in the back ground?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • kull
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i like adventure myself yet I thoroughly comprehend whilst somebody isn't a fan of their song. to illustrate I even have heard somebody say that the song Separate techniques (worlds aside) is tacky. i'm able to be certain the element even nonetheless i like that song. yet whilst somebody have been to declare like the song do no longer stop Believing is tacky i would not purchase that bullsh*t for a 2nd it is an superb song. I propose even non followers of adventure that i understand like that one song. i do no longer in easy terms like the band gadget in any respect. yet they do have a great style of musical skills and abilities. in spite of the undeniable fact that, i like the band Downset, a hardcore band with rap good factors that are no longer so musically gifted yet they have MASS power and merely songs that groove. BQ:Drink alcohol? NO no longer anymore BQ2:as quickly as I say Billy, you're saying... your stupid

• 1 decade ago

How bout taking me on, then you can call the band BOYZ II GUYS and SUPA!!! I see this going somewhere...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get Mikey Jackson

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, since it's a boy band, I guess that leaves me out. Too bad. I can sing really good.

• 1 decade ago

Now you want to come crawling back. Well, the price has just gone up. Leave the contract with my manager and I MIGHT get back with you.

• 1 decade ago

It's me again, the only instrument I can play is the wash board so take my resume into future consideration that is if I can find it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gimme the job as manager or I will punch you in the throat

• 1 decade ago

I would like to apply for the position of groupie...I think my credentials are in order (lifts up shirt)....I will meet you and the boys backstage! lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmmm....

i'll tell my boys dont line up after me then

better line up for that application...

lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.