When/If illegal immigrants are granted amnesty, where will legal immigrants have to go to get their refunds?

• Favorite Answer

Excellent question. Let me add this. If illegals are granted amnesty at a small cost, where will the legal immigrants get a refund in the difference in cost?

Isn't it discrimination to do otherwise?

What refund, it is all about money not about becoming legal, I hate that I work very ****** hard to make end meet and some ****** guy worries about a refund, refund for what.if I am a decision maker regarding ilegal immigration, I will put them in jail for a long time Hussien style.

• Niecy

Excellent question. They wasted time and money becoming legal while the illegal immigrants took a shortcut.

Who said that the illegals given a path to become legal would get it for free? No one. Amnesty doesn't mean that they immediately and automatically get a green card. They have to apply. There are fees for that as well as a criminal background check.

What da hell are you talking about ??? if the goverment give amnesty to those people they totally deserve it. Why ? just because of all the years of persecution and discrimanation they had suffered.