Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what is your defintion of the word "romance"?

x x x ~*~ x x x =)

Favorite Answer

Romance is something your significant other does for you, not because they have too, but because they want too. Romance is something that keeps a relationship solid!

My definition of romance would be ...Him and I walking onthe beach watching the sunset...Him giving me a rose,me responding with a sensual kiss..Him coming home from work tired me having a nice dinner ready for him,give him a back massage,surprise him with a bubble bath ,a bottle of champagne,candle lights and rose petals all over....Me inside the bath tub looking beautiful,and then making sweet love to him.........{I would do this for my ex- boyfriend twink-e if every thing would of worked out}I miss him ,I never knew what I had un'till I saw it lost...........

romance is a act which like the lovers like to to do

my idea of romance would be completely gentle. Candles w/ dinner, soaking in bathtub, and making love.

When your lover does something to surprise you....