Sakky
Lv 4
Sakky asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you think Stallone will regain his magic after Rocky VI?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

No, it's getting really old and so is he. Time to hang up the gloves, but the next thing you know there will be a son of Rocky movie.

• 1 decade ago

"It looks like Sylvester Stallone will be reprising one of his most seminal characters, John Rambo, in a fourth "Rambo" film. According to Production Weekly (via Comingsoon.net), Sly will direct and star in "Rambo IV: In the Serpent's Eye," based upon his own script.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. He is a has been and should've stayed away from trying to go for it again.

Did you see any of his interviews or the clip from Rocky VI? Who colored on his eyebrows? They look terrible! The plastic surgery he's had on his face is kind of off-kilter as well. He would be a good one to pair with that corpse stand-in Diane Sawyer for Halloween.

• 1 decade ago

No. It's time to let the Rocky phenomenem die and be thought of with happy thoughts, not cringing moments of 'He's STILL acting in an overated movie?'

;-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

NO, the only reason he did this film was that he was not happy with part V...........he wanted the Rocky series to end on a hit movie.

• 1 decade ago

Stallone doesn't have any steam left in his body, i believe that this will be his last movie that he will ever be in

• 1 decade ago

Saw him on TV talk show yesterday, he said that it was his last Rocky movie.

• 1 decade ago

What kind of magic are we talking about? The kind where he sells his soul to the Devil for box office receipts? If I were him, I'd have sold it for better speech.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe, I just heard on the news his movie is very good.

• panda
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Did he ever have the magic?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.