Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is it ok for an atheist to set up a Baptizing station at the local swimming pool or pond?

• jsjmlj
    Favorite Answer

would this be a non-prophet pond

This does not impact greatly for publicity. I suggest to hold a grand initiation ceremony in a public place and get news coverage. Unless the practice is done in a country hostile or restrict atheism belief.

Provide the pond and the swimming pool contain holy water otherwise your clients will become castrated by the effects of the unholy water; be very careful my godly man.

Why don't you post an intelligent Question instead of veiling your obvious STATEMENT as a "Question"?

Sadly, it seems that your obsession with mocking Christianity is merely a manifestation of your inner turmoil and struggle to push away the inescapable truth of God's word. I will continue to pray for you and others like you.

If these are not beliefs that you subscribe to, then please at least stop bashing others who do believe them. The relentless attacks on Christians, the "target du jour", are getting a little tired.

PS - I wonder...would you consider posting this ridiculous "Question" about Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, et al? I bet not.

Sure! It won't do anything but give you swimmers ear or at this time of year, at the very least, a nice case of pneumonia, but go on ahead if you want. Not sure what you expect would happen, but I know for sure you WILL get wet. LOL

Yes as long as its free, there are free cookies and you can swim at your leisure in the pool afterwards.

yes this will be just fine. But you will need to charge $100.00 a head. Saving souls aint cheap....

An atheist does not believe in God so they say, so why would they want to do that??

I guess so. I mean, I can't see why, but hey in America we live in a free country.

NC

Are you just determined to go to hell? Why are you so intent on offending Christians anyway? Go sit in a corner and be all the atheist you want!