what do you think about italy and about italian people???

Favorite Answer

That they should stop bothering English speakers with dumb questions?? I'm Italian too but I'm not at all interested in posting here just to know what foreigners are thinking about us. Mostly of them they don't know us enough to give a serious and accurate opinion aside the common stereotypes (mafia, sun, love, works of art, pizza, pasta, etc.etc.). I don't think you'll be pleased with the answers you'll get since, aside the courtesy or the offenses that are depending on how behaved is the answerer, the majority of them are unaware with who we really are.

Better you post more serious questions or if you really wish to get in touch with a foreign mentality just read their questions and their answers. I've almost stopped to visit the Yahoo Italian section since I was bored with the toooooo many silly questions that we can read over there and then I wouldn't Italian people comes here with the same dumb questions.

I wish you are clever enough to be not offended and to understand what I mean.

I've never been to Italy but have met a number of Italians and have liked all of them. I'd love to visit Italy and probably will some day.

• tokala

I like very much my italian cousins who live in Firenze

Beautiful language and friendly people.

I like them a lot.... good people and good looking too ....Italia es Bello y hermoso..................