suru asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

hey m 16 ... my tummy is getting enlarged ....... some suggestions plz.............?

my tummy is about 29' itz nt so large bt i dont like this ......... m nt fat . my arms r thin.... m face ,, legs everything is okey bt my tummy.......... give me some suggestions please...... m waiting

Favorite Answer

try the exercise sit-ups or push-ups this exercise will help you flatten your tummy.every morning for about 20mins.

That means u are sitting in a place for a very longtime maybe like in front of computer if u are working and also it means u are not doing enough exercise. Anyway if u want to get rid of that big tummy do Some Yoga. Not all exercises will help u to reduce tummy so check out for specific exercises and yoga postures. If u try Yoga within 1 week u can get good result....

Source(s): personal experience

.. sometimes fat is distrubuted all different places around your body as some people can have skinny arms and legs but a really large stomache. Try doing excercise daily and eat better foods. If it isnt just you getting fat or whatever go see a doctor

Source(s): Im fat. I know from experience

If you think it is something that should not be then go to see the doctor. Then again you may just eat too much or you know.

maybe you have dispepsia that are enlarging your tummy