What happened to DX Monday night?

It was seriously gross when Randy and Edge beat them up.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i'm DX fan i get sad when Rko and edge beat them with steel chair.

i was in DC last nithg guys

• 1 decade ago

On a shocking episode of Raw, Team Rated-RKO delivered what may have been not only the fatal blow on DX’s chances at New Year’s Revolution, but also on the storied careers of Triple H and HBK. Thirsting for revenge and seeking the upper hand for their upcoming pay-per-view match-up, Randy Orton and Edge decimated their bitter rivals. A double RKO on Michaels and a steel chair to Triple H’s skull left DX beaten, bloodied and motionless as Raw went off the air.

Earlier, in the biggest Battle Royal in Raw history, 30 Superstars were pitted against each other for the opportunity to face John Cena for the WWE Championship. One by one, powerful competitors were eliminated over the top rope. Shawn Michaels seemed to have the victory all wrapped up, but Edge stood alone in the end, picking up a controversial win—and the chance to capture more gold later in the evening from Cena.

Edge seemed sure that he would defeat Cena and go on to face Umaga at New Year’s Revolution. The Rated R Superstar put up a valiant effort as he faced John Cena for the WWE Championship, at points nearly getting the pinfall against the Champ. When the referee was knocked out, both Randy Orton and DX got involved in the incredible match-up. When the dust finally settled, it was Cena who retained his gold.

• 1 decade ago

DX rocksssss=)

• 1 decade ago

They (RKO) are just building up heat to get people interested in NY Revolution.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It was alsome. That is what they deserve Rated Rko all the way!

• 1 decade ago

Lots of fake blood.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YEH I WAS WATCHIN IT LIVE (ON TV) IT WAS SHOCKIN, A LOT A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF BLOOD, RATED RKO BEAT THE LIVIN HELL OUTTA EM!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it was sad watching hhh getting beat up like that but i wouldve laughed my *** off if they did that to the gay *** fag hbk who cant even act!

• 1 decade ago

gross? it was AWESOME! hell ya!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.