Is it great to watch the state of liberty from a plane view?

Hi everyone,

So I wonder what's the feeling to see the state of liberty from an airplane view...has anyone experienced this?

I think it's probably better than sex :) even perhaps than having money hah :)

I appreciate my own liberty more than anything :) but seeing that with your eyes from a plane could be too much :))

And since I've never been to the US, I would like to experience that type of trip ASAP.

Favorite Answer

When you get to New York, be sure to take a ride on the Staten Isand Ferry (it's free) - you will get a wonderful view of the Lady of the Harbor and it will last much longer - you will be close enough to be able to have someone take pictures of you with the Lady behind you; you will not only get to see it up close, but you will always have the photos to look at.

• iroc

You are correct, if I understand your question the statue of Liberty?

Yes picturesque when flying into the city of new york.

• Gort

"Bird's eye view" Virtual Earth satellite images are spectacular . . click compass directions at left to rotate:

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=40.68972...

Iv seen it!! and its bloodyb betta thn sex! lol, go c it, i mean it u wont regret it.. u need to go to the states.. every state is different and gorgeous

there is helicopter rides there, about 300 for half hour