4theband asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

where can i get golden eyeshadow?? at a good price?

what brands are good and where can i get them? is it possible to get gold eyeshadow at the grocery store? also, are you overdoing it if you use gold eyeshadow even if its not a special occasion?

Update:

also, pics, if you have any, would be great! very helpful

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

walmart , target if you want it cheap thats as cheap as it gets

• 1 decade ago

I highly recommend Urban Decay. Their eyeshadows are awesome! It would probably cost you about 15.00. You can get it at specialty makeup stores such as Sephora (or sephora.com). If you're looking for really cheap, then there is a brand called Milani that is actually pretty decent. I find it in drugstores, but I've never seen it in a grocery store. I don't know where you live, but if you have a CVS, or Walgreens, I'd try there. They have an eyeshadow called Sun Goddess that's really pretty... and it's potent too. It goes on just like it looks in the pot. I probably paid around 3.00 for it. And they have a liner that works with it...Golden Eye. It was around 2.00. If it's not a special occasion, I just go a little lighter with it. Only use it on the lid of your eye. Don't go all the way up to the brow bone if it's a less-dressy occasion. But, I love to wear bright glittery colors on the most mundane of days!! I can get you pics of these Milani colors I have, but I don't know how to post them. Email me at Renee@RLHellerDesigns.com if you want pics.

Source(s): I'm an Independant Beauty Consultant, and just a makeup fiend!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I bought this golden eyeshadow from MAC in ebay..not always they will have the color you are looking for but its a try ... and you will get a better brand name than looking in Target or Walmart... Check out Maybelline and their new powder shadow. They are not as expensive and their colors are fresh and vibrant.

• 1 decade ago

Walgreens carries my favorite gold eyeshadow. I am not sure of who makes it because I have worn the name off of its compact. But, it is packaged in a silver compact. You can wear gold eyeshadow anytime. It's style. Glitter on the other hand is different.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Girl Dream Mat Mouse Has the most Beautifullest eye shadow for only 5.00. They have gold and pearl white try it you wont regret it.

• hallie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Mac has an asolutely gorgeous one, its like 14 i think... not bad at all and its quality. i cant use certain ones cause im allergic but i bought this one anyways cause i liked it so much. http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sea...

• 1 decade ago

Ulta has a wonderful cream to powder from their brand. Its shimmery and its name is Midas.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I use L'oreals "hyper-space"... it is so rich and pretty... it comes in a little round container, almst like a lip balm tin*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

boujour as the most stunning golden loose powder eye shadow EVER! im like you i love the golden tones try it your love it :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I use HIP it looks so incredible its at target and walmart good luck

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.