Glenn L asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who should I Start @ QB?

I have Garcia, Romo, and Vick

This is for the championship so it's very important

Favorite Answer

I would start Garciabecause of experience

IF this in a Yahoo! league then check the projected Stats and points for each player. It is not the most scientific method but it gives a basis to work from. Being Garcia and Romo will play each other's defense you have to weigh that factor in as well. Vick had a great game vs Dallas and Garcia has been hot as well. The decision is yours go with the hottest player and whoever has done the most for you all season.

This really comes down to Garcia and Romo. Dont consider Vick for a championship game he is far to inconsistent.

I would expect a productive game out of both of them however I suggest you start Garcia.

1.) They throw the ball more than any other NFL Team

2.) They pass a lot of short drops to Westbrook so if he scores it counts for Garcia.

I would go with Jeff Garcia. He has been excellent with I believe 9 TD's to only 1 int. Romo is too unpredictable and so is Vick.

GOOD LUCK IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

I would pick either Garcia or Romo as both are good quarterbacks. As to which one of those two, go with Garcia. His team is better and will go farther.

i think vick and romo r good but garcia might have to go. i think it might be a good idea to put lienart in there. I KNOW HE ISNT DOING TO GOOD but look how much better the cardinals got when they took warner out......and it might be a good idea ot get brees....LEAGUES LEADING PASSER!!!if u dont want to change then i would say romo. once again look how much better the cowboys got when they put him in.....

Romo!!! enough said Vick close second

Ryan Leaf

Garcia...no doubt

These people are idiots....Vick all the way! Most fantasy leagues he did VERY well last week and the Carolina Panthers are done...their season is over!

GO WITH VICK OR YOU WILL BE TORTUED WATCHING THE GAME MONDAY WHEN THE ONE YOU DIDNT PICK OUTDOES THE OTHER.............TRUST ME ON THIS ONE AND ENJOY THE MONDAY GAME AS ROMO AND GARCIA MUFF UP..........CAROLINA IS GIVIN UP POINTS THE LAST FEW GAMES......DO IT MAN