The New Kliq?

Am I the only one who sees a new Kliq in the WWE? I mean, about 5 or 6 wrestlers who are all friends/traveling buddies. All of whom, also, just happen to be the most merchandised people currently.

Cena/HHH: The overly-pushed "babyface" and the face of the business

Orton/HBK: The flamboyant, pretty boy, and the most rising star

Nitro/X-Pac: The young newcomer; usually kept in the midcard

Batista/Nash: The less charismatic, "musclehead"-ish, power wrester

Also, if I may add, Lesnar was good friends with Orton, and is due back after his NJPW contract expires. Hmm...

Favorite Answer

You sound like a true wrestling fan. Instead of discussing heels and faces, you are actually asking a sensible question. Well we may possibly be experiencing a new Kliq but I think there is still a long way to go for them. The Kliq was at the top of the WWe and was said to have all the booking power, Until wrestlers like Hbk, Triple H, Undertaker are in this business, I think the 'New Kliq' will find it hard to, well be the 'New Kliq'

at the end of the day, you have to remember that this is a bussiness not a sport. these guys are there to make a hell of a lot of money... so of course people are going to align themselves to ever has the power. You forget one thing HHH is actually married to stephane mcmahon who happens to own most of the company so if anyone has real power within the company i put my money on him.

dude x-pac don't wrestle anymore and nash isn't in wwe he's in tna

Thats how they do things there

shut up mr.kennedy is the future