Is anyone not in the Christmas Spirit due to a loss in your life?

if so I would like to say a prayer for you and ask that you pray for us it is very hard at this time of year when you have a loss whether from death or breaking off a relationship. They are both painful. God Bless you all may we all find Peace and Happiness in our hearts and minds today and always.

Angel eyes I will be thinking of you i hope you can find a measure of peace this season if only for a while the holidays make it so hard hugs

Princess fiona sorry to hear that i hope everything works out for the best for you hugs to you

hugs to everyone in their feeling of loss this season

thanks tigerlily you also and give your mom a hug for me tell her I feel her pain and she has my prayers as do you

Favorite Answer

I just miss my dad, I wish I could share a few things with him now that I can. I wish I could give him something in return. So is life. God bless you all & Merry Christmas.

Although my loss occured 7 years ago when my father passed away I still carry the hurt with me and every holiday has lost some of it's charm for me. I will pray for you and yours as well.God bless you and I hope that everyone can find the joy that used to be in all of our hearts at one time again, just like our loved ones who we have lost along the way would like.

I know sweetheart...you have been in my thoughts and prayers...I lost my dad Jan. 2nd of 2001 and had a Christmas party for all my relatives at my house which is next door to my parents...they were able to say their last goodbyes to my dad at the same time..It is almost as if he waited till the holidays were over to pass...my mom and I were making cookies and she said that it did not seem like Christmas anymore since he died...I told her that we have a lot to be thankful for and that we have the memories to look back on and share.

Happy Holidays katlady! many warm hugs and love to you!

We 17 pdr and we've you. Pains interior the a... in case you question me. Who takes the on a regular basis celeb heavily. Who of their acceptable minds could pass and interview absolutely everyone on Christmas Day, except they had to. they gained't because of the fact this has been going on for months. Now the celeb has arise with this piece of codswallup just to feed the needy................ such as you!! LOL!! I guess you have been rubbing your palms with glee thinking the McCann's could have a terrible Christmas.!!

I'm not in the Christmas spirit, but it's not due to a loss. I've just had a bad year.....

My prayers go out to everyone this season....I want everyone to smile this Christmas :)

Source(s):
  • Meeya

I'm not into Christmas this year. My relationship with my boyfriend seems to be on the rocks. Thank you for your concern. God bless you too and Merry Christmas!

• Neev

I was a couple of years ago when my grampa died. It gets a lil' depressing around this time.

Merry Christmas and God Bless!

Thank you, I will do the same for your family

I lost my husband 2 years ago December 16

It's been really hard for me to get in the spirit

Thank you (my parents passed on around this time of the year and they are on my mind a lot) I will be thinking of you too, stay strong.

MY BROTHER DIED LAST MONTH. HE WAS A CHRISTIAN SO I KNOW I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN. THATS HOW I GO ON .