Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you going to your company's Christmas party this year?

♥I'm not. Wanna come over to my place for a barbecue instead?

Favorite Answer

i did not go i spend enough time w/ those ..those.. PEOPLE! i ll be there w/ the beer!

You should reconsider. Company Christmas parties are a good time.

How about I come over for a barbecue for New Year's Eve....

Already went it was on friday sad for me to say I did not want to go but I know we get our bonus checks then and i always wondered if we don't show up will we still get one. I needed mine so i went lousy food. Barbecue sounds great especially in the winter I will make the baked beans Ok

No, there will not be any party here for a looooong period of time. it is more like a funeral, everybody are crying from something and complaining.Gosh:))Anyway I would really like to come over since my fiance and I want to travel so much, would you mind if we stop by for the New Year's Eve?:)

merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I'll come over! It's my birthday, I can do what I want. :D

My company doesn't have a Christmas party. We have an awards banquet in January. I'm going, and getting drunk. :D

if you going to the company party ill go, barbecue in your place im coming ... wherever i can see your pretty face ill be there...

• Carole

We already had our Christmas party (that's where the picture was taken at) it was fun, lots of good food, and got to make fun of a lot of drunk people

I went to mine, a dinner at a local restaurant, which was really nice, and we also went to my husband's, which was a dinner at another nice restaurant a few towns over. The kind of place where you grill your own steak. His boss picked up the tab. My boss didn't.

Nope they don't have a party. Oh yea barbecue sonds killer baby!

That sounds better than any office christmas party.

I humbly declined the offer to attend. I'd love to come by for a BBQ! Want me to bring anything?