I'm 19 and me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months?

this last month i was 5 days late. I took 2 pregnanacy test but they were negative, then got my period it was really light but lasted for 5 days. Could I still be pregnant? If so when should i test again? My mom could not have children until she was 30 could i be the same way?

Favorite Answer

I had my daughter when I was 21. I don't know about you, but I never intended to start drinking...so I feel that since I wasn't looking to be "legal" to party, I matured a bit quicker, I was ready for kids alot sooner.

If you and your hubby are both ready for a baby, keep trying. Or test if you miss another period or it's late or abnormal. Good luck and don't let anyone tell you you aren't ready. You're the one to determine that.

Best of luck.

Source(s): Mom of 1 and 1 on the way.

I agree with the reply to wait. What is the big rush? Who is rushing you? Enjoy being 19, and spend some time building your marriage before you involve a child. If you like children get a job in a day care or at your local children & youth. Grow as a person, become your best then provide that experience and knowledge to your child.

Iam also 19 and trying for a baby with my husband. I just wanted 2 say goodluck and not too listen 2 to all those people who say you are too young. There are those of us that just mature quicker and unless you no the person personally i dont think it s fair 2 comment on on wether they are ready for a cjhild. Goodluck and a ton of baby dust too you.

I don't think you are pregnant but if you still feel as though you are take a blood test, that will clarify it! And go see a doc to see if everything is okay

Wait for a while. You've got plenty of time. you will be a better parent if you get more experience before having children.

This is God's way of telling you that YOU ARE WAY TOO YOUNG FOR KIDS!!