24 Hours to live...What will you do?

If you knew you were to die tomorrow, what will you do with the remaining hours?

Favorite Answer

I would take care of my funeral so my family wouldn't have to do it. Then personally tell each one of them how much they have meant to me.

• D.C

Steal every dime I could, Rob banks, and put all the money in a bank account for my family to live on. Then when Im done robbing everything, Id find out the Dr. Lied.

IN lightning speed I'd run just to get all the unused energy out of me as fast as I could just to feel all that life try to get a reallly good adrenaline rush. Then I'd wright my son a book. I'd eat/smoke alot. call everbody tell them a little something. YOUR ALIVE. I wont be....here in a while.

then I'd tell everyone to look and listen for me, because I will be contacting them shortly after.

Watch the sun rise.

Nothing too differently than the norm except I'd take the day off work. I'd make sure to give every loved one a big hug and spend the day having fun with them.

party! i would get completly wasted and probably arrested before i was to die. And if i didn't get arrested i would jump out of a plane without a parachute.

• IMHO

Go have fun with my kids. They are 3 & 4. I want to see them laugh a lot before I go.

Probably die tomorrow...

Be kind to others

so as to leave a thoughtful legacy of love behind.