24 Hours to live...What will you do?

If you knew you were to die tomorrow, what will you do with the remaining hours?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would take care of my funeral so my family wouldn't have to do it. Then personally tell each one of them how much they have meant to me.

• D.C
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Steal every dime I could, Rob banks, and put all the money in a bank account for my family to live on. Then when Im done robbing everything, Id find out the Dr. Lied.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IN lightning speed I'd run just to get all the unused energy out of me as fast as I could just to feel all that life try to get a reallly good adrenaline rush. Then I'd wright my son a book. I'd eat/smoke alot. call everbody tell them a little something. YOUR ALIVE. I wont be....here in a while.

then I'd tell everyone to look and listen for me, because I will be contacting them shortly after.

Watch the sun rise.

• 1 decade ago

Nothing too differently than the norm except I'd take the day off work. I'd make sure to give every loved one a big hug and spend the day having fun with them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

party! i would get completly wasted and probably arrested before i was to die. And if i didn't get arrested i would jump out of a plane without a parachute.

• IMHO
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Go have fun with my kids. They are 3 & 4. I want to see them laugh a lot before I go.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably die tomorrow...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Be kind to others

so as to leave a thoughtful legacy of love behind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.