Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

i think i might be pregnant again but have very little symtoms?

My breasts have enlarged a little my stomach is kinda hard. and i look really bloated like im about 3 months pregnant but ive taken tests and they keep coming back neg what should i do?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • PSS
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check both P's: the p in symPtom and have your 'pee' checked for pregnancy.

Since a pecker did it - have his 'p'enis checked too for sperm count, while you are at it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You she see a doctor regardless of the home test results. You could be pregnant, or you could have a very serious condition that does not call for a happy occasion.

• 1 decade ago

If the test is negative then you are unlikely to be pregnant. Go and speak to your doctor if you are concerned.

• kull
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

once you miscarry you nonetheless have the being pregnant hormone on your physique till you relatively miscarry, meaning have and D&C or relatively have it needless to say. women human beings tend to no longer understand this..So despite if the toddler has kicked the bucket and your physique hasn't miscarried you're able to nonetheless have warning signs of being pregnant...With that suggested, do no longer issue!!!! Your warning signs will come and bypass through the finished being pregnant!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Check with your doctor.... all the best!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.