Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why does my work actually believe that I'm actually going to do something productive today?

Come on, it's my birthday. Like I really am going to do anything while I'm here at work..

Favorite Answer

Pahleeeeze! I would kick back and if your boss even came by and asked you why you are slackin' I would pimp slap the beotch!

I actually have not in any respect heard of this learn, certainly the study i have heard of coach precisely the different, with the significant exception being a learn the position out and out fraud develop into shown. different study were no longer real blinded, or otherwise poorly designed. The wikipedia article on medical prayer has no study carried out with maximum cancers sufferers. I searched the internet, and couldn't discover the style of learn making use of maximum cancers sufferers. All i got here upon were help internet sites for most cancers sufferers that informed them they ought to desire.

The real question is why are you able to function at work today. You should be a stumbling drunk by now.

Party it up, take xerox copies of your twig and berries and take a couple body shots on the hottest girl on your floor.

Happy Birthday.

lol why didnt you take the day off? I dont think I ever do anything productive at my work though although happy birthday

my company thinks the same thing :) Happy Birthday

Because they're your work....I'm not going to the Christmas party today, how's that for rebellion? Haha....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Source(s):

fake a stomach ace and get the h*** out of there

go home relax its your birthday.

just take the day off as vacation

most work accentince happen when you are distracted and not commited

happy birthday!!!

• ?

Misguided ?