Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Will you forgive?

If you love someone... Will you forgive him/her if he/she comes home very late, don't speak to you... Just asks you to cook a dinner for him, or smth like that...

I love him, but... Can I forgive and leave?

Favorite Answer

I'm a guy, but if I was a women, I'd beat him black and blue!!

If he came home one time because maybe he was not in a good mood that time. Then yes I would forgive him, but if he came home every night late and demanded dinner and didn't speak to me, then No not worth it. Does he think of you as a maid just cook and clean for him, no one needs that.

If he's looking for food show him to the kitchen and tell him to help him self.

i can never forgive everyone in this world but hey thats just me...u sound like u love him a lot so y waste it. talk to him. cheating is a horrible thing to do to someone but if u both love each other dont throw it away. talk and tell him and try to work things out. may sound bad but it might even bring u closer and renew the two of u....dunno i just really believe in love thats all...

If this guy is coming home and doing this to you, Then you should find out who his ex girl was and ask her if he did the same thing to her. Then you will understand why she is his ex girl. Don't let this guy walk all over your heart. If your not happy, And If this is not the first time that this has happen. Then you really need to start living your life for yourself, And send this deadbeat guy packing.

Source(s): Good luck

You can forgive, but he'll do it again. My advice, seriously, is to get a wooden paddle or a hairbrush and use it on his bottom. Then forgive him after you've laid the paddle on hard. Make sure he understands why you are using the paddle. He won't forget that so easily.

If you're happy to be treated like that then forgive and forget but if you have self respect and want someone who truly loves and respects you then forget about this loser and leave him

• iroc

He has done something without you(behind your back). Communication appears to be gone, all the grounds and rules of a relationship have been broken,.....you should leave as fast as you can, you deserve better.

may be he had a bad day at work and went straight to the pub. Just forgive him for once.

if you been with him 4 a long time try and talk 2 him and see what he has 2 say if he act like he dont care than give it up

Where was he and what was he doing. I would tell him to cook for himself. You give in about this and other things will follow. Good Luck

Tell him to go get dinner in the same place he was