Douglas emerson as played as Scott as David Silver's bf of Beverly Hills 90210....?

Why was he only on season 1?

Favorite Answer

Him and David were into it because they had drifted apart over the summer. He was still into cowboys and fireworks and guns where David was trying to fit in with all the "cool" people. They had a birthday party for Scott, he went upstairs to find some matches for the candles on the cake. Scott's parents sent David to look for him, when he found him in his dad's office, Scott had found a gun in the drawer of his dad's desk. He started showing off by twirling the gun on his finger. David started yelling at him, but the gun went off and he accidentally shot himself. So that's why he's not on any more seasons. As far as why they had to take him off the show for real life reasons, I'm not sure. I never heard anything else about it.

• Lexie

Yep - his character died because he accidently shot himself while showing off a gun that belonged to one of his relatives. (His dad or uncle, I think.)

Because he accidently shot himself

I guess he wasn't interesting enough. I don't even remember him.

It was his dad's gun. He was twirling it on his finger, I think