Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is it best to plan your day or just let it happen?

What are your thoughts on the above? Would it be best to plan your day or just let it tick along more exciting that way

• Sax M
    Favorite Answer

Plan it as best as you can, but be flexible and spontaneous. Sometimes, the best laid plans never come to fruition, but the result at the end of the day can be just as spectacular.

Blaming Bush for 9/11 is like blaming a sufferer for being robbed. It occurred. in keeping with danger he could have seen it coming yet whether he did, so what. not a hell of lots he could do. Obama's financial rules are insane. they gained't paintings. that may not alchemy or wizzardry. They comprehend what works and what does not and elevating taxes and spending funds quit fist in a recession does not paintings. what's does accomplish is create an ecosystem of worry, which will properly be exploited by those with nefarious intentions. look at Germany interior the 30's and doubtless you will comprehend what i'm talking approximately.

It's good to have some idea as to what you want to do in a day, because if you don't, the day will end, and you will wonder why you wasted the day doing nothing. I think it's best to ask yourself when you get up "at the end of this day, what do I want to be able to say that I have accomplished?", because you can't redo the same day over.

just let it tick along would be a nice scenario. how comes if those plans will never come true because of some appointment?

It's okay to have ideas on what you would like to do, however if you plan and it doesn't go the way you plan you could get aggravated. Just think of a couple things you would like to do, and go from there.

I think a combination of both. I try to organize my days but really like the spontaneous things that happen throughout the day.

if i have things to accomplish that day, i'll sure plan ahead. if it's a normal day, then i just let everything move in their way

The best thing to do is to just let it happed. Just go with the flow.

most of the time i just let let my day sort itself out when it comes but sometimes i plan my day.

• iroc

Planning has never hurt anybody or situation.

You should always be in control of your life.