i a glass half empty or half full?

a. half empty

b. half full

c. i like flap jacks and ducks!

one of my next questions will tell the ansor

Favorite Answer

c Any intelligent person can see that the other two answers are for the ones who think too much about an easy straight forward and answered question.Cheers

Somedays half full and other days half empty. I like flapjacks and live ducks to see. Never tried roast duck. Not sure if I want to.

I respond to existence's united statesand downs truthfully. each setback is only greater evidence that the international is working because of the fact anyone has good and undesirable moments. i'm able to roll with the punches, even although each so often I punch returned.. ^_^ don't be too detrimental or attempt too perplexing to stay helpful, no count number what. -- my glass is... a million/2 complete!

• Tweet

Half empty if you're a pessimist, half full if you're an optomist, you can be either one and like flapjacks & ducks!

The glass is half empty if you are emptying it and half full if you're filling it.

depends on what is in the glass. If its beer, its half full. If its milk its half empty.

c. i like flap jacks and ducks

Source(s): i can swim nice, even swim like brownies

the glass can be:-

a. half empty

OR

b. half full

(it is according to your point of view)

A and B Mixed together.

Or,

When you are cheerful,its A.

When you dont want to drink it,its B to you.

Doesn't matter. If you accidently knock it over, you're still gonna have a mess to clean up.